In My Place Carers Emergency Service

Does someone rely on you to keep safe and well? IF so please have a look at the attached leaflet, with information about local caring services supported by Norfolk County Council.

Who is the “In My Place” service for?

It is for anyone who gives unpaid care to a relative or friend who is ill, disabled, frail, has a learning difficulty, mental health or substance misuse problem and needs regular help to stay safe and well. You may be caring for more than one person.