COVID 19 – An update on visiting the practice
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus
- Face-to-face appointments are available to patients, but you will be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you
- In addition to face-to-face consultations, we are offering consultations online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare.
Please do not visit the practice unless absolutely necessary. You may find information on our website that advises you to come into the practice. A lot of this information does not apply during the Coronavirus pandemic. If you are unsure about whether you need to come to the practice, please contact us online or by phone to check.
For repeat medication, you can use our online Repeat Medication Request triage.
If you need help or advice not related to coronavirus:
- for health information and advice, use the NHS website or your GP surgery website
- for urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service – only call 111 if you’re unable to get help online
- for life-threatening emergencies, call 999 for an ambulance
If you live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, you can get an isolation note, you do not need to get a note from a GP.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding at this time.